QUALITY, HEALTH & SAFETY
Family Values, Honesty And Transparency
EES is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees and that of our customers. We provide safe working conditions for all employees, contractors, and customers by adopting safety into all our processes and striving to comply with all industry regulations and laws.
Our group quality, health and safety manager oversee and audits all aspects and offers improvements where possible. Working closely with our customers, continuous improvement drives performance and delivers real results.
At EES, our quality policy reflects our commitment to excellence.
The company has been built on the core strengths of quality service, customer service and the integrity of our employees.
Our guiding principles are:
- Built on family values, honesty and transparency are key to every decision we make.
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations to position our company as a model for integrity.
- Being recognised as an industry leader and trusted advisor in providing quality services that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements.
- Continuous improvement in the quality management system, operational excellence, and analysis of all quality objectives and results.
- Application of our Quality Management System to meet customer requirements and international standards e.g., ISO 9001 and ISO 22000
We are committed to communicating our Quality Policy to all employees and suppliers and providing the required leadership and resources to achieve our objectives.