Your Privacy is important to us
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Personal identification information (Name, email address, mobile number).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EES with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Register for our EES Talent Bank
EES collects your data so that we can:
- Analyse visitor traffic to increase the visitor experience on our website.
- Store your information in our EES Talent Bank for future use.
How do we store your data?
EES securely stores your data within the EU region on secure cloud services. Further details on these services can be provided upon written request.
EES will keep your data for a period of 12 months. Once this time period has expired, visitor data is automatically removed.
What are your data protection rights?
EES would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request EES for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that EES correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EES to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that EES erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that EES restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to EES processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that EES transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - EES uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - EES uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EES has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Phone: 01 7650100 / 1800 437 737
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South